Special Price $126.95
Retail Price: $191.95
Special Price $109.95
Retail Price: $185.95
Special Price $135.95
Retail Price: $208.95
Special Price $115.95
Retail Price: $179.95
Special Price $109.95
Retail Price: $189.95
Customer Reviews: Write A Review
The material was nice looking and the price is great, but my fiance ended up deciding that it was too bulky for his taste and we ordered a smaller, thinner band.
My husband purchased this band for me over almost two weeks ago. I absolutely love it!
This ring is my birthday gift from my husband and I love it! Lovely and sparkly. Everyone has complimented me on how it's a beautiful pretty looking setting and so twisted. Couldn't be happier!
My ring is more than I expected
I am very happy with this ring. It has exceeded all of my expectations!
Thank you so much for your wonderful work! My fianc
This ring is so beautiful, get lots of compliments, will not hesitate to order another piece
Get £4 Rewards with 3 steps from QUARLLA:
1 .Please upload photos that you are wearing the ring by order.
2. If your photos are approved, they'll be live on site. And you will get a £4 Rewards via Paypal within 1-7 working days.
3. The explanation and right to use the photos will be final in quarlla.com.
|Metal Type||S925 Silver|
|Recipient||For Her,For Wife,For Sister,For Daughter|
|Package Weight (g)||50.0000|
|Rhodium||Yes. Give Platinum appearance.|
|Stone Shape||Princess Cut|
|Sidestone Type||Pink Sapphire|
|Sidestones Cut||Princess Cut|
|Number of Sidestones||18|
|Sidestones Setting Type||Invisible|
Customized service of this item is available, please contact our customer service to place orders. Please notice that: the change of the stone color and plating color is available while the material of gemstones and metal cannot be accepted.
SGS: The world's largest and oldest product quality control and technical identification multinational company.
Test Report Results: 1. Silver(Ag): 935.7‰ 2. Nickel release: Pass
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong, and our warehouses are in Malaysia, Singapore, Guangzhou etc.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. quarlla.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are synthetic white sapphires. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, our stone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than of a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. You can visit 'The Stone We Use' page to know more.
- Will this Jewellery turn my skin green?
- Of course NO, our s925 sterling silver Jewellery won't turn your skin green. Please Note Jewellery made of copper may turns your finger green, while those rings are made of 925 sterling silver, and the quality has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- For the plated Jewellery, I worry the color will fade off.
- Please DON'T worry. We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our Jewellery. The plating will not fade off naturally. In the rare event that something is wrong with your Jewellery, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your Jewellery. You can visit 30 Days Return and One Year Warranty policy to learn more details.
|US (QUARLLA)||UK||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
How To Measure
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|